Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Work Evian Facial Spray into Your Next Workout!

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers  

When you hear the name Evian ®Natural Mineral Water, do you think of only bottled water?  Well, it's not only bottled water anymore and it hasn't been for a very long time. Did you know that Evian Facial Spray was the first facial water spray in France and was introduced as the first facial spray in the United States in 1978.  

Why use Evian Facial Spray?

Evian Facial Spray is great for any workout or just as a facial refresher.  I use Evian Facial Spray after my run! Running 3 miles can definitely leave you feeling hot, sweaty and gross. Evian Facial Spray not only cools down my skin, but washes away any sweat that can clog my pores and hydrates my skin. 



Not my best picture, but the best I can do after a run...lol!

I can take it on the go and use it anywhere. It's the perfect way to rehydrate and remove sweat. It is great that I can refresh my skin with just water. 

Incorporate Evian Facial Spray into your next work out and feel the difference!

Connect with Evian on Instagram or on Facebook to find out more uses for Evian Facial Spray.

XOXO
Randi

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...